Friday, September 11, 2009

Crazy Busy!

I am so excited! I am teaching my first class at Thimble Creek Quilt Shop www.thimblecreek.com/ tomorrow! It is my Tricks and Treats Halloween Quilt. What a fun quilt to teach on a Saturday afternoon. It is a quilt as you go, so we will be done in no time! Which is great, because I am oh so busy these days.

We are now working on my fabric designs - Yay! They will be in paper form for Market next month. I am so happy it is finally happening! I am working up oodles of new patterns to use on my new fabric. I am also trying to keep my head above water with teaching. I now have a beginning sewing class for kids once a week and am starting an adult beginning sewing class once a week. Then there are the little project classes every once in a while.

AAAGGGHHHHH! Life got crazy all of the sudden!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YOUR CLASS WAS GREAT!! Thank you thank you!! I am making 'piders today. xox