Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Here!!!

Unbelievable! I have been patiently waiting, checking websites, glancing at magazine racks for the latest issue of Fabric Trends to come out. There is to be an interview with yours truly inside, along with a pattern I designed for my new line of fabric, Capri.

I leave the country once in a blue moon...No, once in 20 blue moons. I am spending Christmas in Berlin with my family and of course - guess what hit the newstands the minute I arrive?! Looks like I will be patiently waiting another 2 weeks. In the mean time, check this out!


www.fabrictrends.com/issues/latestissue.shtml

Here is the featured pattern Fabric Trends will be including in the article. And yes, the quilt block is Broken Dishes - oh so appropriate for this collection!

Do you think they make a German issue???
Pick up a copy and save it for me, will you?

No comments: