Monday, October 26, 2009

Jack O Lantern Competition


My favorite part of Halloween has always been the pumpkin carving. Once again, this year we had a small gathering all day to make a mess, carve our jack o' lanterns and roast a few pumpkin seeds. As always, I was in my element!!
I thought it would be fun to share some of the artistic ability that came out of this year's pumpkin carving. Each day this week I will add a new photo for you to view. You are welcome to send in photos of your own work to add also! At the end of the week, the pumpkin (and carver) that gets the most votes from my comment board will be the happy winner of an appropriate gift for the season.. hmmm - and I am not talkin' leftover candy!!

Vote often, send me your photos and log in every day to see what (and who) is posted!

No comments: