Sunday, August 22, 2010

Capri is Here!


It has been a while since I posted. So much has happened, that I don't know where to begin. We made a major change in our lives last April with the opening of a new law firm for my husband. I have done what I can to help this transition go smoothly. I have found myself working full time at the office, temporarily, with a group of great people in a fabulous location. It is exciting, but lots of work. My sewing studio has not seen much of me for the past few months.

We sent our son, Daniel off to Berlin for 9 months to study abroad. He is having a wonderful time and is hoping to speak fluent German by the time he returns. Yesterday, we returned from Colorado, where we moved my daughter into her dorm for her first year at CU Boulder. What a beautiful city and campus. I can't imagine spending 4 years in a greater location.

New business, empty nesting, so with all of this craziness.... remember the old line about a "watched pot..."?
My fabric line, Capri, was just announced by Northcott Silk!

Be sure to check the website for a sneak peak at this colorful fabric line inspired by my love for hand painted Italian pottery. Go to http://www.northcott.com/ and search for Capri.

Here is just a quick preview!! There are seven beautiful designs paired perfectly with Mark Lipinski's "Elements" to give you even more color options. The quilting possibilites are endless!Be sure to check them out!








1 comment:

Robin said...

YEAH- YIPPEE- CONGRATULATIONS- WAY-TO GO- IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!!!
Can't wait to see it in person!!

How is the empty nest going ??