Sunday, October 24, 2010

Creative Mojo!

Be sure to log in to Creative Mojo this Wednesday, October 27. I have been asked to join in the podcast! Chatting with Mark Lipinski is always a hoot - so it should be a fun time. I have been catching up on some of the past episodes . He has had covered some really interesting topics! Let's hope I can keep up with them! Check out the home page for all the details. Then listen in or call in on Wednesday!! http://toginet.com/shows/creativemojo/

And then... when you get finished listening to the broadcast, run out and pick up the latest issue of (and might I add, new and very improved) Fabric Trends to get a peek at my first fabric collection, Capri! I am so excited about this. It has been quite a learning curve for me to go through the entire process. I have been very fortunate to have been working with Mark and the people at Northcott through all of this. We are now on the home stretch and Capri will be in stores soon. http://www.fabrictrends.com/




1 comment:

Kim L said...

I am so proud of you. Ever since I have known you, you have always said your dream was to create fabric. Congratulations. It must feel great