Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have been taking some time to catch up on life lately. I was so busy before I left for Houston, that I let a lot of other things slip. This has been my week for sifting through all of those piles... I spent yesterday cleaning the basement. I found 3 large boxes of fabric!! Ya know, we are such an odd bunch - us fabricaholics... I threw out or donated all of the yardage that was upholstery, flannel or knits. Yet those tiny little scraps of cotton - just couldn't bare to part with them! So I have reduced my 3 boxes to 1 and now have to find a home in my sewing room for all of my new scraps. It is fun to see what caught my eye a few years back. I obvioulsy was into "brights". Lots of scraps from my "Molly Stars" quilt. I have been wanting to do a postage stamp quilt. Maybe now is the time...

No comments: